- This event has passed.
CoCreative You!™ Vision Board Workshop for Teens
December 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Made possible by the generosity of Jack’s Barcelona Drive-In
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives, but they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about who we want to be, what we want our lives to be like and the ways we’ll make a difference to others?
Well, everyone from Katy Perry to Ellen Degeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards. A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magical pull of your desires to help guide you forward.
As someone who has made my own Vision Boards (and manifested some amazing results!), I’ve learned it’s more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why we’re leading this one-time-only CoCreative You!™ Vision Board Workshop for Teens… to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will speak to your heart and mind.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Clarity on what you really want (Learn how to become clear what that is)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Connection with like-minded friends peers (No dreambusters permitted!)
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room!)
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and become a reminder of your goals and dreams in the months ahead
Call the YWCA today to register: 716-326-2011.
$10 is due at the time of registration to help cover the cost of materials and lunch.