Senior Exercise Classes
Instructor: Ann Cochran
Senior Exercise classes are available to all YWCA members at no cost! Class meets on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Fridays from 10:30am to 11:30am.
Living Healthy: Self-Management Education Program
This FREE evidence-based program created by Stanford University helps individuals better manage their chronic conditions. The six-week workshop series is highly interactive, focusing on self-management skills, sharing experience, and support. The program helps participants:
- Reduce stress and increase well-being
- Learn the appropriate use of medications
- Improve nutrition
- Talk effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Find better ways of dealing with pain and fatigue
- Gain knowledge and resources
To register, call 716-338-0010 ext. 1207. There is no cost to participants, but class size is limited. Program dates are December 20th - January 24, Thursdays from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
Brought to you by Chautauqua County Health Network and the YWCA Westfield.